You have the right to cancel this contract within 60 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 60 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (simplePlant GmbH, Poppenbüttler Hauptstraße 29a, 22399 Hamburg, Phone: +49 1514 1906967, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 60 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 60 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the 60-day period.
We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of
- Goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- Goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
(3) About the model withdrawal form, the provider informs according to the legal regulation as follows:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To simplePlant GmbH, Poppenbüttler Hauptstraße 29a, 22399 Hamburg, phone +49 1514 1906967, e-mail: email@example.com:
- Herewith I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
- for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following
- service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable